Discussion in 'New Maps - Submission and Feedback' started by GameChaos, Mar 24, 2018.
Huge new map.Difficulty: Death
Haven't tried the last version but it's actually good.
* Fixed stupid skips on the second stage BIG THANKS TO DANAVARI.
* Fixed incorrect textures on the second stage.
* Fixed lighting bugs on the second stage.
- Removed an unnecessary antibhop from the second stage.
* Fixed safety nets on the first stage.
* Fixed a wrong texture on the first stage.
* Fixed another skip on second stage.
* Fixed a pro safe spot that wasn't a pro safe spot.
* Fixed a potentially possible skip on second stage.
* Made a crouchbhop harder on second stage.
* Fixed WJ block in the LJRoom.
What's the skz prefix? Does that just mean it's designed with perfect hops in mind?
It means the map is made for the SimpleKZ mode, although it can still be run in the KZTimer mode.
Yea that's what I meant; I should have specified. What aspect makes it more suitable for SKZ than KZT? Is it designed for the different prestrafe? Is it designed for requiring consecutive perfect hops? Is it designed for going above KZT's max speed? I'm just curious as to the objective difference(s) between maps designed for SKZ and maps designed for KZT. I understand some KZT-designed maps are difficult on SKZ due to the prestrafe style and bhop speed calculation, but am trying to understand what would make the opposite true.
Prestrafe and consecutive crouchperfs which is rng based af
there's like a billion crouchbhops
* Fixed a prop at spawn that was solid.
* Made the crouch headbanger a bit less perfect on the first stage.
* Made a crouchbhop headbanger a bit less hard on the first stage.
* Made a pro save into an actual pro save.
Great use of textures and models!
My tip would be to just add a bit of water (somehow, somewhere) for that sweet reflection effect, aswell as decals (which i guess will be added later?)
I hope i remember someday to check for this map when its released
This is a map.
* RENAMED MAP TO SKZ_MAKALAKA!
+ Added 2 bonuses made by Ocelot.
+ Added a secret bonus.
+ Added some props to lag your PC.
+ Made a new ladder prop.
* Fixed the secret bonus.
* Added missing clips to the second bonus.
* Changed a texture to make things less confusing.
* Fixed an lj skip on the second stage. * TEST THIS *
* Fixed an unintended skip on the third stage
- Removed some unnecessary props.
2 spawns in the third bonus.
Secret bonus is extremely bright.
Secret bonus teleports to the ljroom not the start.
Add cubemaps to bonus 4.
Maybe add more bonuses.
and yes it's still the same map.
i'm gonna start collecting feedback and start fixing bugs so the next update is going to be the final one (hopefully).
pls test map thx
+ Added some more Funk to the map.
+ Added cubemaps to bonus 4.
+ Added a new bonus made by persona.
+ Added missing decals to the 4th bonus.
+ Added another bonus made by xq.
* Fixed secret bonus teleporting to the ljroom.
* Made the secret bonus a little bit less white.
* Made a tarp solid.
* Fixed a wall being non solid at spawn.
- Removed all unnecessary spawns.
Maybe add teleports back to the start room on bonus 4 and others that don't have one.
more bonuses than maps in last approval
only need 3 more for that
Separate names with a comma.